
- Title : Beginner Violin Theory For Children, Book 3
- Author : Melanie Smith
- Rating : 4.73 (875 Vote)
- Publish : 2015-5-3
- Format : Paperback
- Pages : 174 Pages
- Asin : 0786676485
- Language : English
Unique to this book are detailed, fill-in-the-blank diagrams of each major scale played on the violin. Beginning level. These diagrams allow students to visualize their scale and its theoretical structure in an easy-to-understand format. Key signatures, enharmonics, diatonic and chromatic semitones, whole tones, major scales, musical terms and symb
Unique to this book are detailed, fill-in-the-blank diagrams of each major scale played on the violin. Beginning level. These diagrams allow students to visualize their scale and its theoretical structure in an easy-to-understand format. Key signatures, enharmonics, diatonic and chromatic semitones, whole tones, major scales, musical terms and symbols plus how to write music are all covered in this workbook. Book 3 in the ?Beginner Violin Theory for Children? series is an engaging resource that allows students to develop a deeper understanding of important theory concepts. With this book, there will be no complaints about theory homework.Jason and Merlin are back and boy are they in for a whirlwind adventureagain!Just when we think these two unlikely friends have faced the worst things you could imagine, Morgana LaFay rears her ugly head yet again! Except she has revenge on her mind and will stop at nothing to achieve it.Merlin is one touch old cookie and in this instalment the poor man is put through the wringer. I'll admit that the subject of this book is not something I usually gravitate to, but I received it as a gift, and was pleasantly surprised. I was hesitant purchasing this at first, because I did not need to make ahead 3 months of baby food, but this book is amazing even if you don't need it.I used the 'The Best Homemade Baby Food' book for my first child 5 years ago, and was pretty happy with it. I just paid $5.00 for this book not realizing that it was identical to the other book. Despite their age difference, they are as attracted to each other physically as emotionally. It is an invigorating experience if you allow it to be, you must search within yourself to find answers. It talks about them in paragraphs, like he's telling a story of what works and how.But there are a lot of good info here, especially for the price. Great timely service, exactly as described arrived as promised


No comments:
Post a Comment